Book Soccer and Matildas star Ellie Carpenter for guest speaking, events, marketing, influencers, fan experiences and more, in Australian Capital Territory and around Australia, OR BROWSE OTHER SPORTS STARS
Ellie Carpenter is an Australian international footballer, who plays as a defender for Portland Thorns FC in the National Women's Soccer League and for the Australian national team. Ellie made her W-League debut for Western Sydney Wanderers in 2015 at the age of 15 and has already represented Australia at the 2016 Olympics.
- She was selected for the Australian team for the 2016 Olympics at age 16
- Youngest Australian Olympian at Rio 2016
- Youngest ever female footballer to compete at the Olympics
- 2018 Became the youngest ever player to appear in an NWSL game
- First player born in the 21st century to play for the Australian national team (both male and female)