Book Soccer and Matildas star Sam Kerr for guest speaking, events, marketing, influencers, fan experiences and more, in Western Australia and around Australia, OR BROWSE OTHER SPORTS STARS
[SAM IS OUT OF THE COUNTRY UNTIL DECEMBER 2019 AND NOT AVAILABLE FOR IN PERSON REQUESTS UNTIL HER RETURN]
Sam Kerr is a female soccer player who currently plays for the Australian women's national team the Matildas, Perth Glory in the W-League, and the Chicago Red Stars in the US's National Women's Soccer League. Sam started as a precocious 15-year-old with Perth Glory and is now a passionate and experienced 24-year-old who is legendary for her goals and consequent celebrations.
Kerr has been labelled as inspirational, well-grounded, mature and professional, as well as one of the funniest players on her home team Perth Glory. Currently, Kerr splits her time between New Jersey and Perth, travelling each October to play for her home team. Kerr's work on and off the field make her one of the best female football players in the world today. Kerr is passionate about building gender equality in sports and is an advocate for all female sport.
- 2010 Scored the winning goal in the Matilda's first ever win in the Women's Asian Cup
- 2010 & 2014 Won the FFA Female U20 Footballer of the Year
- 2012/2013 Professional Footballers Association Footballer of the Year
- 2014 W-League Premiership - Perth Glory
- As of 2017 she was the all-time leading goal scorer in the NSWL
- Asian Football Confederation women's player of the year 2017
- 2018 Young Australian of the Year
- West Coast Eagles fan
- Massive Manchester United fan
- Has a boxer named Billie, which can be found under the Instagram handle @billieboxer