A little bit about me
Australian Professional Cyclist racing on the world tour with the German Registered Canyon//SRAM racing team.
- 2018 Team road captain of the Gold Medal winning performance in the Gold Coast Commonwealth Games women's road race.
- 2018 Team road captain of the Silver Medal winning performance in the World Road Cycling Championships elite women's road race
- 2014 5th World Road Cycling Championships, 4th Commonwealth Games road race Glasgow
- 2016 & 2012 Women's Giro d'Italia Stage winner, 2013 Omloop Het Nieuwsblad Winner
- 2014 Australian Female Road Cyclist of the Year
Tiffany is a female professional road cyclist competing on the world circuit with the Canyon//SRAM racing professional women's cycling team with the aim to reach the top of her sport. She has represented Australia in multiple world championships and the Glasgow 2014 and Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games. She is continually trying to increase her profile & the awareness of women's cycling in both Australia and throughout the world. She has twice been a reserve for the Olympic Games and now has her sights on Tokyo 2020 to get selected for road cycling representing Australia and chasing her childhood dream of Olympic glory. In the process she hopes to win major races on the world circuit and continue to be a vital part of her teams success. For more information check out www.tiffanycromwell.cc
16 years in the sport of cycling, 10 years professional. Commonwealth Games representative in Glasgow and Gold Coast and multi-time World road Championship representative for Australia. Racing on the world circuit at the highest level and one of Australia's most experienced female road cyclist, often taking on the role as the road captain (making the tactical decisions during the race) in her teams. Experience in ambassador roles, corporate events from organised rides, to dinners and speaking opportunities. Strong social media presence with a global following.